Out Of This World Eye Mask?




Hello! My name is Tanya and I am a Youtuber and Blogger, I test out makeup and skincare products, provide TIPS AND TRICKS that make beauty that bit easier! Nothing makes me feel more happy than proving YOU with the best advice and makeup products from drugstore to highend to make YOU feel confident. 

Be sure to follow my Social Media Channels to all the BEST tips and looks! 


YouTube - Tanya Busby YouTube Channel! <----- Please Subscribe If you want the latest looks, trends, advice and tips for all things beauty, skin, makeup! 


Instagram - Instagram Account <------

Let's Tweet! <------

Now you may have seen these masks all over Instagram and I was totally intrigued by them. I was lucky enough to be sent one of these beauties to try for myself and really see if they live up to their expectations.  I have not been paid to do this review and all views remain my own.  

I thought I would do this review because I've never experienced a eye mask quite like it. When I first read on the packaging that the face mask was self-heating I didn't quite believe it because I've never come across anything like this before. But much to my surprise, after taking it out the packaging, laying back and waiting for the magic to happen, this mask actually started to self heat. Now at this point I wasn't sure how hot this mask would get and particularly by the eye area, however, this mask gave off the perfect amount of heat, well the feeling was more like a steam sensation. If you've ever held your head over a bowl of hot water to open your pores, it was a similar sort of sensation but less intense. It was actually really enjoyable and relaxing.




Before using, I wasn't sure on what day to use it but having two kids, every day seemed like a great day (ha!).  The mask self-heated for approximately 15 minutes which was a great amount of time, specially if you need a quick relaxation before bed and then settling down to sleep. After using the mask, I did feel relaxed but I do believe that sitting down, having time to myself with the added sensation of darkness and a relaxing mist of heat, all in conjunction made the experience. After using this mask, I also noticed that my under eyes seemed more 'awake' and I do honestly believe this is down to the heat as I do have the same experience as when I use the hot water pamper session. 


If you've never experienced this new type of eye mask then I would totally recommend it, it made it an easier and less messy experience than using a bowel of hot water and gave me the same results.






Thank you so much for reading! Leave a comment below your best way to relax after a stressful day. Also if you've experienced this eye mask yourself?

With Love, Tanya x 


Advertisement

Contact

Email: makeupbytanyabusby@gmail.com