Need A Fix For Dry Skin? My Current Skin Care Routine!



Hi Lovelies!

My name is Tanya and I am a Youtuber and Blogger, I test out makeup and skincare products, provide TIPS AND TRICKS that make beauty that bit easier! Nothing makes me feel more happy than proving YOU with the best advice and makeup products from drugstore to highend to make YOU feel confident. 

Be sure to follow my Social Media Channels to all the BEST tips and looks! 


YouTube - Tanya Busby YouTube Channel! Please Subscribe If you want the latest looks, trends, advice and tips for all things beauty, skin, makeup! 


Instagram - Instagram Account


Let's Tweet!


I thought it would be a good idea to talk about my skin care routine as it has been requested by a few people! Plus, skin care products completely take over my storage draws as I'm always experimenting with different products with different price points to see if any make a difference to my dry skin!

My skin care type is dry; it's not severe but it's enough to make a normal cleanser tighten my skin and dehydrated it quite quickly. 




I have been using the Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel for six months now and I must admit I was worried about using a gel cleanser because of the tight feeling i usually have after using gel cleansers. However, because this gel cleanser is soap free, it doesn't leave my face feeling as dehydrated compared to other cleansers. This product claims to remove impurities without disturbing the skin's natural moisture balance which I can say it doesn't leave my face feeling irritated. It also claims to have Balm Mint and Lavender extracts to soothe the skin and Quillaja Saponaria to remove toxins and debris for a super clean surface. I can't say that I can smell the mint or lavender whilst using this product however I can say that it removed any residue left over from any makeup that was unable to be successfully removed.  The product can be used for all skin types which is great and is particularly aimed at those who are suffering from Acne and breakouts.  

This product ranges from £10.50 for 50ml which is great to test it out and £49.00 for 500ml. This product is more on the high end, however if you do want to test it out the small size is quite affordable and a little goes a long way as it does create a lather. 




I follow on with the Dermalogica Multi-active toner. This product claims to help condition the skin with moisture-binding humectants and prep the skin for moisture absorption with the help of Arnica and Cucumber extracts. You can imagine how excited I was to use this having dry skin! This toner is great at removing any excess cleanser when sprayed on to a cotton pad and used with swiping motions across the surface of my face. However I also use this as a spray throughout the day to refresh my face. This mist is light and with the use of cucumber, I can definitely say my face does not feel dry at all using this.  This product is aimed for those who suffer from skin dryness and dehydration however I feel that this can be used with any skin type. 


A quick mention of this beauty here! I have been going back and forth between the Dermalogica toner and the Liz Earl Instant Boost Skin Tonic. Although on the higher end of the scale with a price point of £15.00 on the Feel Unique website, it does an amazing job of re-hydrating my skin after any cleanser used. It's honestly amazing and one of the best toners I have used. It is alcohol-free and is infused with soothing Calendula, Chamomile, Cucumber and Aloe Vera. The smell of this is refreshing too with Geranium, Lavender and Sweet orange pure essential oils, which is great all year round. I'm glad I have found a product with amazing ingredients and will last me a long time!



I am currently testing out the Avon True Nutra Effects day and night cream. As I have become older I have been investing more effort into looking after my skin and ensuring it is as hydrated as well as being protected from the sun as this can age the skin. As we get older, the amount of collagen decreases so I am investing in products that will help reserve the moisture in the skin. The day cream is great as it has a SPF 15 which allows me to skip a step in my morning routine. I tend to go for products that make it that little bit easier and quicker in the mornings so this is great and makes my skin feel hydrated. I will be doing a review on both of these products and also 5 Top Tips for clear skin coming soon! 

Thank you for reading! 

With love, Tanya x 

Advertisement

Contact

Email: makeupbytanyabusby@gmail.com