Make your eyes pop with the new Eylure LASH-PRO Individual lashes (with photos)


Hi lovelies!


My name is Tanya and I am a Youtuber and Blogger, I test out makeup and skincare products, provide TIPS AND TRICKS that make beauty that bit easier! Nothing makes me feel more happy than proving YOU with the best advice and makeup products from drugstore to highend to make YOU feel confident. 

Be sure to follow my Social Media Channels to all the BEST tips and looks! 


YouTube - Tanya Busby YouTube Channel! Please Subscribe If you want the latest looks, trends, advice and tips for all things beauty, skin, makeup! 


Instagram - Instagram Account

Let's Tweet!

As someone who is a big fan of individual lashes, I wanted to make a review of the new Eylure LASH-PRO individuals. These beauties are available at the local drugstore, I picked mine up from Superdrug, and retails for £6.95.  


These lashes are one of my favourite lashes I have tried and with the price, they are a must in my makeup kit. What makes these so special? Compared to the original individual lashes, these have two and three flares for easy application. These little beauties not only make it easier to apply to the lash line but you can also customise your look and add more if you want to go for the more dramatic eye, making these very versatile. 




The lash band is thin which made these a comfortable wear. I practically forgot I was even wearing them. They come with an adhesive and lash remover and for this to be included in the price, was a definite thumbs up from me! I was able to apply these with ease which is an important factor for me because with having two children, I have as much time to get ready as when a kettle boils. I am really impressed with how natural these look and I had many compliments throughout the day which is why I will keep on repurchasing. For anyone who wants a natural look and is new to individuals or lashes in general, I would totally recommend!  





Comment below your most favourite eyelash brand, i'd love to hear!


With love, Tanya x 

Advertisement

Contact

Email: makeupbytanyabusby@gmail.com