The BEST MAC Dupe You Need In Your Life!



Hi Lovelies! 

My name is Tanya and I am a Youtuber and Blogger, I test out makeup and skincare products, provide TIPS AND TRICKS that make beauty that bit easier! Nothing makes me feel more happy than proving YOU with the best advice and makeup products from drugstore to highend to make YOU feel confident. 

Be sure to follow my Social Media Channels to all the BEST tips and looks! 


YouTube - Tanya Busby YouTube Channel! Please Subscribe If you want the latest looks, trends, advice and tips for all things beauty, skin, makeup! 


Instagram - Instagram Account


Let's Tweet!


If you didn't know, I'm a self-confessed lipstick enthusiast. This in itself can be pricey, particularly when it comes to MAC lipsticks. These lipsticks have some of the best long lasting effect and are my go to when it comes to needing something that is reliable. MAC lipsticks retail now at £16.50, which isn't cheap, specially when there are so many shades that I convince myself that I need. 


My favourite go to lipstick is MAC FAUX. It has a Satin finish which is not too drying on the lips and is great for everyday wear and an amazing shade for any bride or bridesmaid, so you can imagine my excitement for when I found the perfect dupe for less than a fraction of the price. 




Can you tell which one is MAC Faux?





Let me introduce to you Avon True Colour Lipstick in shade TOASTED ROSE. They look pretty identical right?! AVON (top) and MAC (bottom). With having tested out both of them on the lips, I was amazed at how similar they are, they look practically the same. The only slight difference that I can say is that the Avon lipstick has a very slight pink undertone whereas the MAC lipstick has a more brown undertone. However on the lips you can't tell the difference. As for staying power, Avon held pretty well throughout the day (about 4-5 hours which is the same staying powder for me with MAC lipstick). I found the Avon lipstick to actually be more hydrating and creamy on the lips which is great for someone who likes the look of a Matte lip but hates any formula that defines any cracks on the lips. Avon describes this as a soft matte lipstick which I totally agree to, it's my new favourite. 


Now I know what you must be thinking, so what's the price? I am in complete excitement to purchase this at the amazing price of £4! Original price £7.50 but if you grab one for yourself now then you can save money! A fraction of the price compared to MAC and even more hydrating. I am now officially converted. Will you be?






Thank you for reading and would love to know if you have ever tried any of the Avon Lipsticks and what your favourite shade is?


With love, Tanya x 


Advertisement

Contact

Email: makeupbytanyabusby@gmail.com